Shine of Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brute wonders what you foos wanna do...

+3
Admin
toodlees
Dreakus
7 posters

Go down

Brute wonders what you foos wanna do... Empty Brute wonders what you foos wanna do...

Post by Dreakus February 4th 2014, 7:55 pm

Let me know what people are interested in and we will try to set it up and set a time to do it. Twisted Evil

Dreakus
officer
officer

Back to top Go down

Brute wonders what you foos wanna do... Empty Re: Brute wonders what you foos wanna do...

Post by toodlees February 4th 2014, 9:56 pm

I would like to see more herioc groups. I need lots of etymas to buy the patterns for purple adornments plus the patternsvto make the gems. Bought the yellow pattern today. Blue is 650 etyma. Also it be great to go to fabled santrum as a guild. Its contested and shows guild plays together.... to recruit others..

toodlees
officer
officer

Back to top Go down

Brute wonders what you foos wanna do... Empty Re: Brute wonders what you foos wanna do...

Post by Admin February 5th 2014, 6:38 pm

moved this to its own category so it does not get lost in the calendar events : )

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://shineofgods.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Saltnpeppa February 9th 2014, 1:59 pm

I would like to see our guild fill in the achievements . Old raids that we could group for fun and fill in that achievement box would be awesome! It would also give lower level members a chance to group with guild and see the raids.

Saltnpeppa

Back to top Go down

Post by Velouon February 9th 2014, 7:55 pm

Awesome ideas Brute. I would be interested in learning the raids as well as heroic groups. I also think we need to remember that we have alot of toons at various levels, so different toons need different kinds of groups. Velouon is ready for SS, hope you all don't get tired of it because it is a great place to get those last few levels.

Velouon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurk February 11th 2014, 11:54 am

Good news, members of the guild know all the strats to max level dungeons except VD. That is a gear intensive zone so there is no rush to complete it seeing all of us still would need upgrades. It will come in time, I am mostly going to run Zurk which we have completed all dungeons so feel free to ask for assistance or help even with the solos if you want learn about them before you get into a group.

ZURK Suspect 

Zurk
officer
officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xybrinvi March 30th 2014, 1:09 pm

Looking to do the BL epic on Ray for the heck of it so if anyone wants to start putting together a "get your feet wet" raid on Temple of Rallos Zek let me know

Xybrinvi
officer
officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum